Vintage table lamp with Edison bulbs James Watt model, named after the inventor of the steam engine. Both cap bulbs and electrical cables are a reproduction of the design of the time, using period materials, metal if bushings and fabric in the case of cables and reclaimed wood from support loading from railway . The bulbs used are a replica of Thomas Edison 's patent of 1910, they are made of filaments and provide a warm atmosphere and welcoming light.
Industrial table lamp model James Watt
• Type of bulbs: incandescent bulbs E27 Edison, model A19
• Voltage: 220-240V
• Rated power of the bulbs: 40W
• Number of bulbs: 1
• Lamp total power: 40W
• Base size (L x W x H ) 9,5x7,5x31 cm
• Lamp Size: 9x9x21 cm
• Bulb size: 6x11 cm
• Type caps: golden brass caps
• Cable type: twisted- brown cloth
• Compatibility with 60W bulbs or LED bulbs: Yes
• Support regulatory power: Yes
• Lifetime of the bulb: over 3000 hours
• Wood type: reclaimed wood from supports loading from a winery in Galicia.