Vintage sconce with Edison bulbs, Alessandro Volta model named after the inventor of the electric battery (1801). It is a line of lamps inspired by the industrial era and made with reclaimed wood from supports loading from a winery in Galicia. Both cap bulbs and electrical cables are a reproduction of the design of the time, using the materials of the time, copper caps and fabric in the case of wires. The bulb used is a replica of Thomas Edison 's patent of 1910, they are made of filaments and provide a warm atmosphere and a welcoming light.
Industrial sconce model Alessandro Volta
• Type of bulbs: incandescent bulbs E27 Edison
• Voltage: 220-240V
• Rated power of the bulbs: 40W
• Number of bulbs: 1
• Lamp total power: 40W
• Base size (L x W x H): 33x9,5x2 cm
• Bulb Size: 3x18,5 cm
• Type caps: solid copper caps
• Cable type: twisted vintage brown fabric cable
• Compatibility with 60W bulbs or LED bulbs: Yes
• Support regulatory power: Yes
• Lifetime of the bulb: over 3000 hours
• Type of wood: wood retrieved from supports of a winery in Galicia.