Vintage sconce with Edison bulbs James Watt model, named after the inventor of the steam engine. Both cap bulbs and electrical cables are a reproduction of the design of the time, using period materials, metal if bushings and fabric in the case of cables and reclaimed wood from support loading from a winnery in Galicia. The bulbs used are a replica of Thomas Edison 's patent of 1910, they are made of filaments and provide a warm atmosphere and welcoming light.
Industrial wall sconce model James Watt
• Type of bulbs: incandescent bulbs E27 Edison, model T185
• Voltage: 220-240V
• Rated power of the bulbs: 40W
• Number of bulbs: 1
• Lamp total power: 40W
• Base size (L x W x H) : 39,5x13,5 x6,5 cm
• Bulb Size: 3x18,5 cm
• Type caps: solid copper caps
• Cable type: twisted vintage brown fabric cable
• Compatibility with 60W bulbs or LED bulbs: Yes
• Support regulatory power: Yes
• Lifetime of the bulb: over 3000 hours
• Type of wood: wood retrieved from supports of a winery in Galicia.